Thursday, July 3, 2014

Evoque Passions is my new blog site where I discuss and promote anything and everything that, well...

Evokes passion...


The site will have discussions on the most random things, from Tennis, movie, music, book and series discussions, right through to the latest product I bought and will wax lyrical about. 

If you like things random, fall in and discuss with me... 

First things first... 
I have square eyes... I love tennis more than most things in life... except food of course... 
I love Food.... who doesn't?

I am in the sloooooow process of starting up a business, selling messenger handbags. I will from time to time shamelessly promote them, and any and all products that I have recently come to like. 

Come on over and lets discover passions... 

Happy days
Cx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate