Friday, May 15, 2015

Help bring Taylor Swift's #1989WorldTour to Johannesburg, South Africa

There’s a certain power that comes from revealing your vulnerability, and who does it better than Taylor Swift. 

I know that admitting in public that you are a Tay Tay fan could be social suicide, but fortunately I am of that ripe age where I don’t really care anymore. And funny, how the lady, who everyone wants to deny, is the 4th most followed person on Twitter… with 57 million (plus)… so why anyone in their right minds would deny that they are a fan when they are is just blindingly shocking. 

There are precious few things in this world that evokes the kind of “being expansion of joy”-passion in me, and @TaylorSwift13 ’s music is one of those few things. 

How can a person who spends her whole life trying to put into words, the things in life that affects each of us in such profound ways, be so often snubbed by people who secretly adore her music… who behind closed doors sing out loud every lyric of THAT ONE song that reminds them of their ridiculous ex. LOL… 

I have no issues admitting that I am such a huge Taylor Swift fan, that I am a regular Jane, who’se biggest dream is to see the #1989WorldTour live. What an entertainer she is, and what would I give, just to be able to attend this tour.

I publicly ask for everyone in South Africa, or wherever you are in the world, to secretly/publically request for Tay to bring the #1989WorldTour to Johannesburg, South Africa.

Let's gettit done ppl. 

CM 1977

@blazinghorse1

Join the crusade... 

https://www.facebook.com/1989WorldTour2SouthAfrica


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate